Friday, January 13, 2012

3 in 30 January update #2


1. Walk!  I was sick much of this week but Thursday FINALLY started to feel better (thankful for strong meds!) so my daughter and I ran bunches of errands and tried to park farther out so we would at least get that for exercise.  :)  Now we try to be more purposeful.  I promised her a walk for just the two of us this weekend. 

2.  Blog at least once a week.  Last week I did 3 but all on one day. It certainly counts as at least once a week but I would like to spread that out.

3. Bible Study - finish my James Bible study.  Still making progress, not as much this week as my head felt like I was trapped in a bucket. :)  Since I am doing this study on my own I don't have the accountability of a group and I do miss that


3in30 Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Happy to hear that you're feeling better. Great idea to park your car farther from the door so you get in some extra walking during the day. Sounds like you're making good progress on blogging as well! Looking forward to hearing how you do next week with the 3 in 30 Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header. How adorable!

    And I am sorry that you were so sick. Such a bummer, and it is SO HARD to get back into a routine after something like that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! Feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete