Friday, January 6, 2012

3 in 30 - January update


My first 3 in 30 Goals and my first update. ;)  It wasn't as good as I had hoped but I am just getting started.




1. Walk!  My daughter and I were going to start walking and we managed to do it exactly ZERO times.  Ugh!  Must get better at this.  I have all sorts of excuses but the bottom line is that there is no reason why I can't squeeze in 30 minutes to do this.  Must be more accountable.

2.  Blog.  I wanted to post at least once a week (vs the once every few months I was doing)  and voila - here is my once a week.  :)  I have two other posts planned for this weekend.

3. Bible Study - finish my James Bible study.  Working on this and making good progress.  It is a fab study and I am learning so much.  Good stuff.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are making progress towards your goals! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, tomorrow you be sure to walk and I'll do the same! I let too many things get in the way of my health.

    If you're on twitter, tweet me @thismomsdelight and we can check in with one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, oooh! Beth Moore and James study! AWESOME! Sounds like some good times in the word :0) (visiting from 3in30)

    ReplyDelete