Sunday, January 1, 2012

3 in 30 Goals

I am joining the 3 in 30 Blog link this year.  Each month I will select 3 goals for the month and work on those specific areas for the month.

1. Walk!  Olivia and I have decided to start walking in the mornings.  We are going to start small and build up b/c I've been having a lot of issues with my knee.  

2.  Blog.  I'm going to blog at least once a week.

3. Bible Study - finish my James Bible study.

I'll post my progress. :)


3in30 Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Great goals - simple and attainable :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much to both Aurie and Jerome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! My mornings are too busy and fast-paced, so I aim for walking in the p.m. Great way to start the day, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's great that you're walking each day and at your own pace. I use to walk quite a bit, but then stopped once one of my dogs got older and couldn't do long walks. Perhaps one of my February goals will be to start again slowly like you are and work up from there. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement. I just need to get moving. :-)

    ReplyDelete