Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Broken Road

Why "The Broken Road" for a blog title?  Why a blog at all?  I'm not sure I have the answer to either of these other than life has bent, broken, and changed so much lately that I feel the need to pour out my thoughts somewhere other than my poor husbands ear.  :)   Don't worry, honey, I'll still tell you every single detail.  Aren't you lucky. 

So, why "the Broken Road?"  Thisyear has been a hard road for our family...but I really feel God has "Blessed the Broken Road" and lead us straight to Him.  I also think that song describes my honey's and my path to each other. 

So, will anyone read this?  I don't really know.  Not sure it matters other than I need this outlet right now.  I need to get my thoughts on life put down somewhere. 

I also really love organizing, menus, homeschooling, bible study, my hubby, my children and my extended family so I hope to post about these too and share ideas with others. 

Even though the road is broken, I'm still blessed to be walking it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading. I love sitting at your feet and gleaning your wisdom. Started at Smoothing the way and continued through all sorts of activities. Praying God blesses this broken road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking you have too much time on your hands. You go girl. You just love to type, and be on the computer? Blog is looking good so far. How about a picture of brooms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci - you made me cry :)

    Rita - you made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete